This Dark Chocolate Almond Butter recipe is an amazing addition to any snack! Try this fun twist on a classic and enjoy!
Dark Chocolate Almond Butter Recipe
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups sprouted almonds (or dry roasted almonds)
- 3.5 ounce dark chocolate bar, minimum 72% cacao
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp sea salt
- coconut sugar, to taste
- In a small sauce pan or double boiler, melt the dark chocolate and coconut oil. Set aside.
- In a food processor, add almonds and pulse until almonds are a fine meal. Turn on food processor to high until the almonds begin to break down into a butter consistency.
- Add in melted chocolate mixture and sea salt and continue processing until a smooth creamy texture is achieved.
- If desiring more sweetness, add in coconut sugar one teaspoon at a time.
- Pour in jars and serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.