It’s #NationalSmoresDay, so why not enjoy the world’s greatest outdoor dessert? S’mores over a bonfire is always a casual go-to, but how about a s’mores bar? Fill up a table with tons of sweets and recipe details for your next outdoor barbecue or party, and everyone will be raving about these awesome recipes.
Instead of serving the traditional graham crackers, milk chocolate and marshmallows (although a classic), these recipes will be winners amongst your guests.
- The Elvis: Peanut butter, banana slices, marshmallows on a butter wafer
- Cookies & Cream: Chocolate, marshmallows on a chocolate chip cookie
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry: Dark chocolate, strawberry slices, marshmallow on a chocolate graham cracker
- The Grasshopper: Mint dark chocolate, marshmallows on a graham cracker
- The Caramel Craze: Milk & caramel chocolate, marshmallows on a caramel wafer
- Peanut Butter Lover: Peanut butter cup, marshmallows on a graham cracker
Don’t forget to put out some labels of the different recipes so people can choose what to make!
What other s’mores recipes do you love?